IDFFHK is an event for the entire Asia Pacific
With the rise in luxury style living in Asia, together with the opening of new showrooms of designer brands across strategic cities, IDFFHK provides a platform aimed at connecting niche international luxury brands with the opportunities to directly interact with customers and to further reinforce the brands’ positionings in the Asian market within each spectacular showcase.
As a world class financial and cultural hub as well as important gateway to and for mainland China, Hong Kong stays proud to play host to many exclusive international fairs annually. Furthermore,with its rule of law and open policy, Hong Kong continues to be the best place to conduct business in Asia.
- Create professional networks, open business and trade opportunities, a meeting point between HQ and their Asia distributors.
- Centrally located in Asia, Hong Kong is a global international hub, directly accessible to business contacts in mainland China and rest of Asia Pacific region.
- Property market dominates the economy of Hong Kong, with great influence to markets in mainland China and beyond.
- The luxury buying habits of the Ultra High Net Worth ( UHNW ) individuals from mainland China continues to favour Hong Kong over other cities in China. Consumers from mainland China opt for the overall sophisticated purchase experience,tax free and first rate customer services that Hong Kong offers.
- Together with the Hong Kong base affluence, the spending power of the UHNW from mainland China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Korea, Vietnam and other Asian countries, Hong Kong continues to be the preferred ultimate destination for luxury purchase. UHNW consumers are constantly searching for more exclusivity and personal service from premium international luxury brands, and the IDFFHK platform offers such unique opportunities and top brand positioning.
- Hong Kong is a society embodied with the sophistication of East West cultures. As one of the top three art auction centres in the world, along with New York and London, Hong Kong welcomes international business and exclusive international events as a celebrated free port with no sales tax.
- Given its leading status as a global financial, trade and business centre, with its well - established service sectors, including its expertise in financing and legal services, and brand building, along with high efficiency in all logistics, Hong Kong sets world-class standards.
- Hong Kong is a creative place and it gives great respects for the creativity in designs originality. Protection of intellectual property rights protects creativity, and Hong Kong place great emphasis on legal enforcement on the infringement of property rights.
- IDFFHK will be presented in impressive and stylish design layouts with relaxing lounges, interactive speakers events and interior design workshops to elevate the knowledge and interest in luxury living of the consumers.
- A dynamic marketing and communications campaign with VIP package tour in collaboration with Cathay Pacific Airline, 5-star hotels accommodation, Michelin star restaurants and VIP access to attract mainland Chinese, Hong Kong and visitors from other Asian countries to IDFFHK.
- Set in the design-driven society of Hong Kong, IDFFHK can benefit exhibitors by establishing promising business relationships and alliances with major Asian property developers, hoteliers, architects and interior designs, restaurateurs and connoisseur consumers. The fair provides an ideal platform for each brand to interact directly with the expanding number of affluent and discerning consumers in Asia.